Lupine Walk is a new condo development
by Aquilini Development and Construction currently in preconstruction at Roche Point Drive, North Vancouver.
Available units start from the low $400,000's.
• Modern and inviting architecture by award-winning global architecture firm, IBI Group Architects
• Two six-storey buildings on the hilltop of Seymour Village around a beautiful central courtyard, capturing breathtaking mountain, forest and ocean views
• Nestled between Mount Seymour and the Inlet, Lupine Walk provides unlimited access to a dynamic mix of what the North Shore is best known for:
• Renowned mountain biking, trail running, hiking and downhill skiing
at Mount Seymour
• Scenic paddle boarding, kayaking, and swimming at Whey-ah-Wichen (Cates) Park, North Vancouver’s largest seaside park with beaches,
a playground and picnic areas
• Hike Quarry Rock or visit Deep Cove, featuring world-famous Honey Doughnuts & Goodies
• 7 minutes to every urban convenience at Parkgate Village, Northwoods Village and Dollarton Village featuring Stong’s Market, Shoppers Drug Mart and more
• 20 minutes to Downtown Vancouver